BLACK ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND EQUITY OF WOMEN.
- Further developing the skills of our present previously disadvantaged individuals (PDI) staff to a point where they can be appointed as competent supervisors.
- Preferential treatment will be given to PDI applicants, inclusive of women, for all vacancies.
- Where possible only PDI applicants will be appointed for any project.
- We will strive to employ, where possible, physically challenged individuals.
- Extensive use of PDI sub-contractors and suppliers and those showing commitment to Black Economic Empowerment.
- Ensuring transformation through the upliftment and empowerment of those who were previously disadvantaged.
- Strive for equal opportunity and active skills transfer and training in everything that we do.
- To help relieve unemployment and poverty by using locally based labour wherever our company operates.